The works department is saddled with the following responsibilities:
- Provision of Social Services/Amenities, Electricity supply, portable water supply and logistics.
- Project supervision
- Routine maintenance of Polytechnic properties.
- Landscaping of Polytechnic premises.
- Maintenance of vehicle and plant
- Borehole operators
- Plant operators
- Welder, welding and fabrication work
- Maintenance of all electrical installation
- Maintenance of Air condition and refrigerator
- Maintenance of building
- Carpentry and joinery
- Plumbing service/water network
- The works department is also responsible for the settlement of electricity bills and water bills in respect of Main Campus, Numan Campus, Jambutu Campus, Rector’s and Registrar’s Residence
The works department can be contacted through the following G.S.M. phone numbers.
- Director of Works – 08039411350
- Head of Building – 08039411350
- Head of Electrical – 08054505963/08067646558
- Head of Mechanical – 08039111350
- Utility Officer – 08039411350