ABOUT US > DEPUTY REGISTRAR (ADMINISTRATIVE)
Deputy Registrar (Administrative)
- Overseeing duties of Principal Assistant Registrar, Snr. Assistant Registrar and Registrar 1 etc.
- Overseeing day to day Administration in the Central Administration.
- Providing Secretarial services to Governing Council and Council Committees.
- Scheduling candidates for employment.
- Raising memos for Staff Promotion, Upgrading, Ratification of Appointments, and Change of Cadre.
- Staff discipline and welfare.
- Any other duties that the Registrar may assign from time to time