ABOUT US > DEPUTY REGISTRAR (ADMINISTRATIVE)
Malam Hashimu Hamman
Deputy Registrar (Administrative)
Mal. Hashimu Hamman was born on 8th March, 1959. He joined Adamawa State Polytechnic on 17th September, 1980. He holds Diploma in Public Admin, Higher Diploma in Public Admin and B.Sc. (Hons) in Public Admin and Presently a Deputy Registrar (Administration).
- Overseeing duties of Principal Assistant Registrar, Snr. Assistant Registrar and Registrar 1 etc.
- Overseeing day to day Administration in the Central Administration.
- Providing Secretarial services to Governing Council and Council Committees.
- Scheduling candidates for employment.
- Raising memos for Staff Promotion, Upgrading, Ratification of Appointments, and Change of Cadre.
- Staff discipline and welfare.
- Any other duties that the Registrar may assign from time to time